Monday, December 01, 2008

2 minutes ago I finished submitting my application for Moody Bible Institute!!!

I had a great time visiting Moody when I was in the States, and I really feel like that's the place God wants me. We'll find out towards the end of January if my feelings are accurate! It's all in God's hands now!

The application was hard but fun - four essays on home life, spiritual development, ministry opportunities and ministry and vocational goals. And limited to 500 words! I'm glad it's all behind me now...now I can focus on maturita! Out of the fire and into the frying pan. (or at least that's what I think it is...) Haha! How about a picture of a nice cute little fire:

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I really hope you get in, and I'm glad to hear you got your app in on time. Have fun preparing for maturita!

Unknown said...

Proud of you for getting it in on time! Now just praying that you get in...which I think you will! Unbiased mother's opinion, of course!

beccafredo said...

Hey, nice fire! heehee!

Anonymous said...

That is a huge job - glad it's finished and out of your mind for now. can't wait to see where this leads
Andrea pitcher

Anonymous said...

Man...I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! Keep me posted on Moody. I'm sure you'll get in...any school should jump at the opportunity to have you there!!!

Love ya, Michelle

Josh and Kristi said...

Any news yet?
Anti K

Unknown said...

Glad you got in. Update your blog! :D

T. said...

Dude! Rock on!