Thursday, September 22, 2011

How does it feel after one month since returning to the States after my summer in the Czech Republic? Well let me tell you...


I am still blown away by what I saw the Lord do. To see students come face to face with the living God is something that only makes me more and more in love with my Savior.


My heart still burns for the lost young people of Czech, as well as for those young Czech leaders who have no real opportunity for any theological training or ministerial experience. This summer was not a one-time thing - God has very much confirmed my calling to have a part in training up this next generation.


I want what I have learned to not just stay in Czech, but to live the same way here in Chicago. I want the same burning desire for Jesus' name to be lifted high, and a readiness to share the gospel as well as exhort and encourage those who have believed it.

But more than anything, I want to know Jesus more.


Thank you for standing with me throughout this summer of ministry. Would you continue to stand with me as I manage our on-campus coffee shop, disciple high-schoolers at Grace Church of DuPage, and lead worship for the students of Moody Bible Institute?


I know this is only the beginning of the many journeys I will embark on with the Lord!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good work..
Web designing company in india

Unknown said...

Love your blog hope to see more

http://ackadventures.blogspot.com/