Thursday, August 05, 2010

Even though I only got to sleep for three hours, I'm feeling quite chipper! It was a bittersweet goodbye with Nathan, Lauren, and Bronwen at the airport. I do pray that I get to serve with them again someday - it has been such a privilege.


On the drive back to Stevo and Sarah's house to drop off the car, I was completely soaking in God's glorious creation as I drove through the rolling hills of Italy, Slovenia, and Croatia as the sun was rising. Such a cool way to start the day!


I'm off to the train in about 45 minutes - thought I'd share with you what it looks like when Tyler Patty travels.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog updates!! You have done an awesome job at keeping it up this summer. Proud of you!! And so thankful for all the Lord has done in and through you this summer. See you SOON!!

Anonymous said...

The Billa bag suitcase is a little too shabby for a world traveller such as yourself, Tyler. You need to upgrade that thing to the very chic Ikea blue bag with duo straps, which are available in the small and large sizes. That is fine high end missionary luggage!

Andrea