Saturday, November 13, 2010

One of the things I love most about reading other people's blogs are the photos. I always take this into consideration when writing a new post - "How am I going to communicate visually as well as verbally?"

Well, you're in luck! Here is a little look into the world of Tyler Patty at Moody Bible Institute. I don't have much to say except that I love it here. The Lord is so good to have brought me to a place like Moody to grow in my knowledge and love for Him among such incredible men and women of God.





This semester I started working at JOE'S - the student-run coffee shop on campus. I love being able to serve the Moody community by not only making lattes and caramel macchiatos, but also by asking questions and engaging with their lives. There is a supernatural blessing over JOE'S - every time I work I feel the Lord's presence.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love this post!!! I was SHOCKED...yes I was...that you had posted something! THANK YOU!

Claire said...

I like this post too! Especially the pictures! Yes, as I said on fb, those pictures are just enchanting and so fun! Thanks for posting!!