Friday, April 01, 2011

Getting excited for this summer!!

But before we get back to that, I want to share something with you. This is a mediation of Thomas à Kempis that D.A. Carson included in his commentary on John, specifically John 14:5-14. Read this, and may your heart be glad to know such a Savior as this!
"Follow thou me. I am the way the truth and the life. Without the way there is no going; without the truth there is no knowing; without the life there is no living. I am the way which thou must follow; the truth which thou must believe; the life for which thou must hope. I am the inviolable way; the infallible truth, the never-ending life. I am the straightest way; the sovereign truth; life true, life blessed, life uncreated."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What???!! You have a new blog post!! Awesome! Looking forward to more!

Claire said...

Yay! I check your blog every once in a while to see if you post, and I was happy to see you posted now! :)