Friday, January 18, 2008

This weekend we have a men's conference up at Malenovice. Boza (our youth pastor and worship leader) was supposed to have worship at it today and tomorrow, but he and our drummer got sick yesterday...so that leaves me.

There are gonna be 140 people there, so please pray for me that God will work through the worship and really touch everyone's hearts. Also pray for me for strength...140 is a lot. Caleb will play bass with me and there's a guy from Prague who's coming and he'll hopefully play guitar along with me.

So yeah...it's gonna be crazy. I'm a little nervous...but I trust in Him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I didn't know that even Pavel was sick. I've already been praying ever since I got home and heard that you were leading tonight. I know Dad is up there right now to support you...I would be but you know, probably not a good thing to have one mom in the midst of the 140 men! But I'm standing with you in prayer here at home.

Love, mom