Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Last week was pretty crazy...in a good way though! Well, sort of. The good part was that I got to relax a lot and do some of the things I love to do - namely painting and reading. The bad part was that I was sick. Last Monday night I had a fever of 102.5 Fahrenheit! That wasn't fun. Then I had all kinds of sicknesses around it... I got the flu (which I'm still getting rid of) along with a sore throat, and even a swollen eye over the weekend!

But the good part, as I said, was that I got a lot of painting and reading and relaxing done. I'm ready to get back to the business of school and things in youth group and stuff.

Here's something that I've been working on for a while. It depicts the dwarf lord Balin retaking the Mines of Moria from the Goblins. Enjoy!


More pictures of recent projects to come soon! I did lots of painting over the weekend, it's been great! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great scenario. The name plate is a nice touch. I"ll have to stop by the art gallery in your room to look at your pieces up close. Wonderful work - now do all that homework you missed! ha!

Andrea